Tuesday, December 28, 2010

000... "Me..."



   Everybody lie. Its part of being a human. Of course, we know when or where to lie. Its a matter of choosing. There are times in our lives that we think it's better to lie than to tell the truth. Its honestly because the Truth really hurts a lot. It really broke our hearts into pieces... We're not brave enough to tell them...

  I lie a lot... to my friends, to my family and to everybody who think they know me... I know what's wrong and whats right, still I chose to lie. It's because I'm always been afraid to anyone or anything, even though I'm not sure of it... 

  "I am sorry if I lied to you..." is all I can say... Now, I'm trying not to be afraid, to have courage. To stand up and tell truth always... I'm not promising but I'm trying to keep my word...

  The story I'm about to tell you reflects myself. Most of them were really the happen in life and some were not. You are free to judge me, discriminate me, or tell me what's in your head... It would be a great pleasure...


My Friends...(from the left: Norielyn, Kaye, April, Jasmine, Ailyn and Cindy)

  This is like a journal. I hope you enjoy reading it. Before I forget, I am really not in the picture because I am the one who took it. lol.
  next will be the beginning of the story...

I am the Lady hiding in the Dark Shadow.
(n_n)



No comments:

Post a Comment